On this site you can:
1. buy Andy's Accent Reduction package
2. take a private class with Andy in Vancouver B.C.Canada
3. take 10 one hour classes with Andy on SKYPE. 1st one is FREE!!
4. or just buy his 36 page book
Watch Andy teach this Chinese couple in their first class.
Then below that video, you can see Andy explaining Accent Reduction.
The 3rd video, below that one, shows Andy being interviewed by CBC, Canada's main television network.
<< New text box >>
Before you order, watch Andy by going to You Tube and put in:
andy krieger accent reduction
Please email Andy at this email address for pricing information: email@example.com or call me in Vancouver, B.C. Canada at 778 835-25 for prices of his teaching
Then order Andy's Accent Reduction products in several ways:
NEW!!! Buy Andy's Accent Reduction Package which includes:
1. His 36 page Accent Reduction BOOK explaining all points of his 'K Method' in easy to read sentences. Lots of charts and pictures illustrating all points. Example:
Speak more slowly To allow youself time To make every word have
to get your tongue and a LONG VOWEL
lips into an EXACT POSITION
AND ALWAYS MAKE YOU VOICE GO DOWN
Even more things to think about before you start learning the Alphabet Positions you will learn:
ALWAYS start with your MOUTH OPEN.
Her mouth is open and she WAITS before.....
2. Upon your payment to Paypal (or credit card payment) you will immediately receive Andy's 2 main VIDEO'S. Each one is more than 3 hours long and has Andy speaking into the camera, explaining everything about Accent Reduction. The first one is fully captioned. The 2nd one has all recent updates and changes.
NEW!! Both videos will be sent to you in an email LINK so you can begin learning right away. Video will start STREAMING immediately upon opening the link. They are in an mp4 format.
- All Apple devices, ie MAC, iPad,
- iPod, iPhones, 3gs and later models.
- All Windows bases smartphones,
- tablet PC's and computers
NEW!!! Almost immediately after you order the 2 DVD'S will both be physically sent to your mailing address along with the book. So you will have both DVD's to watch by streaming and also to physically put both of them into your computer or VCR to watch
3. Once you order, my BOOK, will be mailed to your home address. And, as described above, you will have both videos in the mp4 format, sent to you in an email. Just click on the link to watch each one.
4. Also a 3rd DVD will be sent to your email in the mp4 format. That will be a 3 hour DVD showing me teaching a student in a private class from your country. You will be able to see that student go from heavy accent to NO accent by the end of the class.
But, when you order you must SEND ME AN EMAIL andy at andykrieger dot com (please replace 'at' with @ and 'dot' with a . (period)
to tell me:
- What country are you from?
- Male or Female?
- Approximate age? (this information will allow me to send you the perfect matching DVD of a student, similar to you, who learned in a private class.
Eg: Mandarin speaking male or female speaking. Cantonese, Hindi, Spanish, Russian, etc. (In my library I have taught EVERY major native language)
Other available languages: Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Farsi, Vietnamese, Thai, French, German, Polish, Croatian, and about 10 others.
The cost for the book, both DVD's, a 3rd DVD, and both videos in the MP4 format AND two hours of free follow up on Skype is only $80
(plus $5 shipping)
Right after you buy, please send Andy an email to:
andy at andykrieger dot com Give him this information and anything else you would like to tell him about yourself:
1. your native language (Mandarin, Korean, Spanish, Russian, etc)
2. male or female and your approximate age.
BONUS: ANDY WILL GIVE YOU ONE ADDITIONAL HOUR OF SKYPE BEFORE YOU BEGIN READING THE BOOK OR WATCHING THE VIDEOS. THIS HOUR (IN ADDITION TO THE OTHER 2 HOURS YOU RECEIVE FREE), WILL BE TO GIVE YOU A QUICK INTRODUCTION TO MAKE IT EASIER TO BEGIN LEARING BY YOURSELF.
ONLY $80 + $5 SHIPPING
<< New text box >>
You can have a private class with Andy at his studio in the Kitsilano area of Vancouver, B.C. Canada. Here is what you get:
- One 3 hour class (which will teach you EVERY THING about Accent Reduction)
- Each class will be video-taped and sent to you on a DVD so you can watch yourself at home, watch what Andy taught you, and review the over 200 power-point slides that Andy used to teach you.
- You will receive, at the end of the class, the 36 page book, both video's in DVD form. Also receive the 3rd DVD showing Andy teaching another student, in a private class, who is from your native country. These videos are also 3 hours long.
- He will aslo send both videos to you in the mp4 format.
At the end of about 1 hour Andy will give you 12 words to speak. Each one represents a tongue and lip position you will have learned. You will say each of these words WITHOUT YOUR ACCENT. After saying these words, if you are not happy, you get up and leave, and do not have to pay. NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THIS. Everyone has been thrilled!
- You then leave, and study the book and both videos (DVD's). After about 10 days or 2 weeks of practicing, you will come back for another 2 hour class. This session is to make sure that you are doing everything correctly. There is no charge for this class or anything after.
- Then you will have an additional 3 hours of FREE FOLLOW-UP using SKYPE. Andy will teach you at mutually agreeable times. His Skype user name: andy.krieger
For the cost of the course or any further questions, please send Andy an email at firstname.lastname@example.org , or call him at 778 835-2535.
Here is a wonderful comment from Cathy, who lives in Vancouver BC and took Andy's private class:
Thank you so much to meet and teach me on Wednesday. I was so inspired by
you and I felt the changing immediately through the class. I never thought the
accent reduction could be easier before I came to your class. It's a amazing to
see the improvement right away, and I never expect my accent reduction could
happen in a day. Even though there still a long way to go to reduce my accent,
but now I am confidence I will be get there one day with continuously practicing
these 5 steps.
Andy, I have to say I like the way you taught me, asked me to read via my
old style then taught me read via new methods. I can feel the difference right
away. And your stories and summary enriched the class and those actors or
actresses spoke beautifully which inspired me deeply. In general, I'd like to
say the setting of the class is excellent, the camera, TV monitor, the power
point, and the teaching videos ... But if you ask me anything could be better, I
couldn't find more except I thought it might be help too: if you can replay
the video of what I said in old way vs the way you just taught in the class
right after each stages, which could give me more visual image of the
difference... Overall I was convinced my accent will go soon with more
Andy thank you again for helping me integrate into the community. And
looking forward to see you next week again.
If you live outside of the Vancouver, Canada area, you can have private SKYPE lessons with Andy.
You get 10 one hour lessons with Andy on SKYPE. But the first class is FREE. In this class Andy will introduce Accent Reduction to you and by the end of the one hour YOU WILL SPEAK the 12 WORDS, as dicussed above, WITHOUT YOUR ACCENT. If at the end of that session, you want to continue, the class will end, and Andy and you will agree on a mutually agreeable time for the FIRST CLASS TO BEGIN. You will then make your Paypal payment.
Then you will receive 9 more one hour classes, again at mutually agreeable times. Better to have all of them concentrated together. Almost one each day during a 10 day or 2 week period. If needed Andy will give you one or 2 more classes, for free, as his discretion. Either to say THANK YOU or, if you need the couple of additional sessions.
You will also have the BOOK mailed to your home address, the 2 VIDEOS streamed to your email, and the 3RD DVD showing Andy teaching that student from your country in a private class, also streamed to your email.
As Andy teaches you on Skype, you will be able to learn by watching all his 200 power point slides. Skype allows you to see his desktop, and view the slides. Email Andy and he will send you several comments from the many students who have been thrilled to learn using Skype. From Vancouver, Andy has taught students in: Washington DC, Amsterdam, Boston, Phoenix AZ, Brazil, NY City, Seattle Wa, and many other places. Here is a part of a recent comment:
From: Wenhong Li
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2013 3:24 PM
To: Andy Krieger
Cc: Antonio Postigo
Subject: Re: Accent reduction
I am very happy to tell you about my experience in the classes with Andy. I would definitely recommend the course, and it is absolutely worth your time and money in taking the classes. So far I have had eight classes with Andy, and I feel my English has improved alot.
The first thing that Andy has helped me to improve is myEnglish pronunciation. I know that I have some accents on some pronunciations, but actually I have lots of other pronunication problems that I don't know. Andy helps to tell me what pronunication is not perfect, and then he teaches me how to do it right. The positions of the mouth and tongue that Andy suggests have worked very well on me, and I'm sure they will work on you too. And i have to say, the way he corrects my pronunciation is very effective.
The second thing that Andy teaches me is how to speak in an elegant way. --Speaking in a way that is more convincing and powerful. I was in UK last year, and I met a girl from Thailand who does not have verygood English skills. I mean she made grammar mistakes frequently, but everybody likes listening to her talking and is deeply convinced by her. I always want to know how she made it, what is the secret in herspeech, and now I think Andy has given me the answer.
I am practicing the new way of speaking which, I feel, gives me a rhythm in my heart, and I feel good to speak in that way.
The third thing I really appreciate is that I have more confidence in my speech. I am more confident about my pronunciation as well as about what I am going to say. This will be very important for me, so that i am now brave enough to talk and discuss in group meetings.
I am sure all the things you learn from the classes will benefit you in your presentation and work for a long time, since I
really feel that to me. Hope my poor English has done its job in describing howgood the classes are. Having class using Skype is good. I don't think it will be problem. Usually I have class at 7pm in Germany (10am in Canada).
If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask me. Good luck!
Tina (Wenhong) is from China. She is currently studying in Germany. We have had 8 classes on Skype, so far. She will get 2 more.
Email Andy to inquire about taking lessons from him on SKYPE. or taking a private class at his studio in Vancouver, B.C. Canada
email@example.com or telephone 778 835-2535
When you have finished your hour class with Andy you can make your payment through Paypal.
PLEASE CONTACT ANDY THROUGH HIS EMAIL TO GET THE PRICE AND FURTHER DETAILS for your Skype classes.
Also for your private classes at his studio in Vancouver BC.
From: Antonio Postigo
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 1:16 PM
To: Andy Krieger
Subject: BOOKLET and DVD. Accent Reduction-Review and Practice
Thank you very much for the booklet for your K-Method.
It is indeed, very-very helpful as it contains all your tips presented in a very
1) pictures about how to open your mouth, set one's lips, tongue, etc.
2 visual props to remember to wait between words (tomatoes), elongate words
(ET finger), TH sound (dragon), the bullet coming out of the gun etc
The booklet is printed with letters in different colors (black, red and blue),
boxes to highlight the main points to remember, etc.
In sum, I am convinced that the booklet would be very helpful to review once in a
while all the lessons you taught me.
The DVD (lessons with a Mexican person) was also very good and helpful because you
can see somebody else doing the same exercises you taught me during classes so
I can see whether that person words are going down, the spaces, etc. It is
easier to see it on somebody else. Now I have to apply them to myself.
THANKS A MILLION again for the booklet and DVD. It would be in a prime place in
booshelves and I am sure I will go back and forth to the booklet to reinforce